1. Will The Game Start / Finish?21 votes
    1. Play full match
      90.48%
    2. Postponed
        9.52%
    3. Abandoned after kick off
        0.00%

Comments

• Frost covers have been in place since Wednesday which have protected the pitch against temperatures which dropped to -4C. An EFL referee carried out an inspection on Friday afternoon and confirmed the pitch was playable.

The match referee will carry out an inspection at 10am on Saturday to ensure the pitch remains playable ahead of the fixture.

• Moved back to 11am now

• Game on

• Shame in some respects for those travelers hoping to catch the England match but well done Lincoln. It's funny that the Accrington v Pompy, Morecambe v Charlton and Oxford v Barnsley. Perhaps the lack of a shielding 4th stand at the Kassam affects things though it's probably the huge gap between the actual football side and the Kassam stadium management tbf. I know that Oxford experience real difficulty with the Kassam management attitude. So pleased that our (and indeed most other clubs) arrangement with club/stadium works well.

• I think it probably has more to do with the fact that this part of the country (including Oxford, I expect) experienced exceptionally low temperatures last night. My maxmin thermometer registered minus 8 Celsius last night. 17.6 Fahrenheit. 14.4 degrees of frost.

Gas boiler alarmingly busy!

• Yes good point @micra, I think I might be victim of confirmation bias as the other games ate oop north, and thus must be colder up there! Easy to trip on simple things.

• This game on the monitor with commentary, the lesser QF game on the laptop muted, it is then.

• It’s pretty cold up north too!

• Not too shabby at all