Skip to content

Attendance Prediction Cambridge United (h) - Tues 25th October - Match 15

2»

Comments

• BBC says 4298

• The 'big screen' said there were 285 Cambridge.

• Respectable crowd for a Tues night game in the rain

• Half term effect?

Rather annoyed that I mentioned the hills to two Cambridge supporters though....

• Predictions results from the disappointing home game against Cambridge [Total attendance - 4298]

Many congratulations to @Commoner, the Forecaster of the Week title is yours with a prediction that was out by just 52. Congratulations to myself for the only other double digit miss this game.

Many people were quite close and almost everyone in the top twenty table below will have a score from this game which will affect their score on the Tour de Season Leaderboard (even if their position remains unaltered).

As a group we underestimated the Tuesday night crowd - only @Commoner predicted an attendance that was larger than the actual number, so the result of the match was a disappointment. I would imagine though that we will be over it by Saturday.

Away crowd actual 285 - we nearly all underestimated this. Congratulations are very much due to @DevC for a most excellent prediction of the number of flatlanders.

I have done the top ten table for the home crowd predictions for this game: [Actual home crowd 4013]

Congratulations to @a40 and to @BSE who were within 100 of this actual number.

I guess a few alterations within the Tour de Season Leaderboard. Home ro Morecambe Family Festival game thread up soon. Happy predicting to all.