Skip to content

MK tickets free for two adults.

Hi all, sadly my wife and I won’t be going today as M is in hospital - in MK as it happens. We hope to watch from ICU/France….

So two adult tickets going free. Collection from MK hospital at 2 PM.

Comments

• If no replies by 10:30 I’ll try the Facebook group (God help me)

• Good luck Mrs Manboobs.

• Yes best wishes Mrs Manboobs ,

• Thank you. Bacterial meningitis - came on Wednesday from an ear infection that appeared Tuesday. I know it’s rare, maybe 1 in 100,000 get meningitis but watch out for it folks. Anyone who is drowsy, not speaking much and confused with a stiff painful neck - straight to A&E. temperature was never that high on forehead and ear and no rash - you don’t need all the classic signs of fever.

But every day without relapse now is a positive and the fact M wants to see the game is a good sign. One of her nurses might join us. Her partner is a centre back for RC Lens. I suggested he might like to move closer to home as we could use a 6’3” defender with pace and a decent pass, although he’d be a backup for Alfie and Chris. She said she’d ask and if his rumoured move to a Spanish giant club falls through…

• Just pinged you a message

• Sounds awful @Manboobs - hope she fully recovers. Hopefully you can enjoy the game together today

• on Here? If so how do I see it? I’m on an iPhone…

• Go to your profile picture top right in the Gasroom main page. Then in envelope symbol.

Hope your wife is very much on the mend.

• Top of any page, in fact!

• On for in throughout. Those two get mixed constantly.

• Thanks @micra

tickets have gone. I managed to give my friend two adults instead of an under 25 so when I looked closely at mine a little while ago I realised I had an under 25 with me. But they have both been taken for use.