Skip to content

ainsworth is a class act. bbc interview

Was outstanding. Thanks Gareth for sticking with club when times were hard. Graceful in defeat and even phil brown said how gutted he was for Gareth as he had asked brownie to stand together with dignity during the pens

Comments

• Just listened to it. He is a class act. Although I would say that rather than thanks to him for sticking with the club when times were hard, he owes thanks to the club for sticking with him. However, he is great for the club. I think he really understands the club. More than most managers before him, he sees the club in the same way that us fans do. I'm delighted that he will be manager next season. What that seasons holds is a mystery.... Expectations will be raised, however if we can achieve financial security and a mid table position I would be more than happy. Well done Gareth

• I agree about expectations being raised, however holloway signing gives a massive lift as he commited before he knew which league we would be in. Class act.

• Ainsworth and Brown standing together for the shootout and not celebrating each penalty was class. Well done to both of them.

• Just listened and Gareth is a class act, proud to have him as the manager. Can't wait for next season. COYB!!!

• Ainsworth is a great player.. he spent most of the game on the pitch protesting :)

• He is a great player. Thanks and good bye

• yes Ainsworth is a great player and also a great manager and i am so proud he is hours
    and hope he is with us for a long time yet ....

• So samwoodsleft foot. Manager of the year? Says it all thank you!