Skip to content

Attendance Prediction / Discussion - Fleetwood (a) - Sat 3rd September - Match Lucky 7

2ยป

Comments

• 2876, with 243 away.

• BBC gives it as 2936, if anyone has seen a figure for the away crowd please post (with the source please!) I plan to post an update with a long list of those who were close in the next two or three hours.

• edited September 2022

Edited to put this in:

Top 25 this week as that includes everyone that was within 200.

Many congratulations to @DJWYC14 who takes the title of Forecaster of the Week, (on this thread). @wwfcblue and @a40 were both very close to the winning score. So many of us recorded double digit scores that I won't list them all, but they are all highlighted in the lighter blue - congratulations to all of them.

There is a very special collective bow to be taken by all this week. The 31 predictions, when averaged, produced the exact figure for the attendance of 2936. If you know anyone who forecasted, give them a pat on the back. I don't think we have ever managed that before.

Watch out for the thread for attendance at the Celebration of Bill Turnbull's Life Match soon. I hope that nobody thinks it disrespectful to put that label on the match and to say I think he would want us to win the game.

• All i've found was an estimated 300 Chairboys on another forum FF.

• Just from watching the TV, I'd estimate about 279 as a possible away figure!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿคฃ

• Thanks @robin and @ValleyWanderer ๐Ÿ˜„. I have e-mailed Fleetwood Town FC to ask for the official away attendance. I guess I won't hear anything before Monday.

• I received a friendly e-mail from Fleetwood Town FC yesterday morning and the records for this game are now complete:

So there was a touch of overestimating the numbers of Chairpersons that we thought would be at the game, probably due to the amount of noise we knew would be made by those that did go.

Here is the table showing the top 15 predictions. Congratulations to @Shev on being closest and gaining a single figure score.

This season's Tour de Season thread is nearly ready with the first seven games data - it will be ordered on the basis of the each person's best four total attendance predictions so far this season.