Skip to content

Thank You

I would like to thank Wycombe Wanderers for the absolute privilege of being able to support my team at Wembley. Many supporters do not get that opportunity in a lifetime.

I had to wait along time for my first time after I missed out in 1957. I was just too young and remember my Dad going past the window on the bus, on the way to Wembley and I cried all day till he came home. I have now been to Wembley four times with the Wanderers and have now been able to do what my late father did for me, I have taken my family, including my grand children, to Wembley, a priceless experience.

Thank you to the Trust, both current and past members, they stood up and were counted when the chips were down, they supplied the time and in some cases cash, to keep Wycombe Wanderers alive for us the supporters and for those who come after us.

Thinks to the football club for keeping the faith in Gareth. Thanks to all the staff. Thanks to Garth for providing us with a team to be proud of. Thanks to the players for giving their all.

Although yesterdays result was disappointing, we will kick on from here and much bigger things are just round the corner.

Thank you Wycombe Wanderers.

Comments

• Exactly how I feel. I've a feeling that we'll come back even stronger from this. And how much will this experience help Gareth going forward?

• Brilliantly put by Haggis. Walking away from Wembley thinking in all my years of supporting the Blues I have never been more proud of our club. Roll on 2015/16 season.

• Well said sir.

• I'll add my thanks to that

• disappointed but looking forward to next season

• HEAR HEAR. SO PROUD OF OUR CLUB!