Skip to content

Academia Involvement

Interested to see that Andy Harman and his company are back in the fold so to speak. He was obviously heavily touted with the takeover so I having him inside the tent for the future might be interesting. Long term sponsorship? Further development of youth programs? Other?

Comments

• Maybe he and the Ex Palace CEO will run the club day to day and let Pete return to his family Stateside?

• I would imagine Andrew Howard will have taken a step back, before Mr Harman gets involved more structurally.

• From what I have heard, historically those two are like Feral tom cats. For that reason I can't see those guys working well together. 🤔

• Piss everywhere.

• edited July 2022

My first visit to a thread whose title sounded like it was going to be another of those invitations from academic students to contribute to their research. On a day with little attractive or uplifting activity on the Gasroom, I thought I’d have a peek.

Neither attractive nor uplifting. Just about worth a flying visit for a characteristic piece of Wendoverian wit, I suppose, but otherwise ‘nothing to see here’.

The suggestion of potential involvement of Andy Harman raises uncomfortable memories of those mind-numbing exchanges involving @NiceCarrots and @marlowchair.

Regrettably retrograde.