Skip to content

Taking children to matches

2»

Comments

• Bless @Wanderers82. I bet your imaginary son is really proud of his Dad trolling a message board.

Is your "boy" actually YOU, by any chance?

• Long day but was worth it. Hardwork with the 3 kids and doubt I'll be doing that again anytime soon. Couple of things I want to mention.

First a thanks to the person on the phone from the ticket office, first time I've ever used the disabled section and he managed to get 3 tickets the row behind us so we were all together.

Maybe this deserves a thread on its own but the club shop was a bit of a letdown. Nothing against the women who were working as they didn't stop but to find they only had the tops available in the home kit was disappointing and then we were told the 2 smaller kits have been made wrong (2 big quarters and 2 small ones) but we could still buy them if we wanted too at the original price.

We did buy them as the kids aren't old enough to know the difference, but I imagine this might put others off.

As for the game, wasn't expecting that to be honest, great 1st half and controlled the 2nd half to see it out comfortably.

Looking forward to Bolton next week, maybe just take the eldest with me after today.

• I do not need to justify myself to you, what a delicate petal you are that you can't accept views that are not shared by you...its called having your own mind , maybe try it omega day you sheep.

• and BTW my son is proud of me .. .you pr#ck

• You can probably still get a refund from Minds’R’Us @Wanderers82

Those of us with older models have to make do and mend