Skip to content

Time to do our bit

The best way to lift Gareth and his battle wear troops, is to get yourself
down to Adams Park and get your season ticket befre the early bird deadline on the 29th.(you can pay in installments,to share the burden).
Gaz maybe a dignified and thoroughly decent chap, but no doubt despite his defiance is probably hurting inside as much as everyone of us supporters.
What a tonicand pick up it would be for Gaz, if club officials had to inform his that season ticket sales were going through the roof.
It's time to do our bit !!

Comments

• Well said that man!

• Yes agreed. Mine and my son's already purchased.

• Excellent thinking - for the seasons I will make a bank transfer and put the application in post if that is possible again this year. I'll get two - myself and son - and we'll try and get to as many games as can. Also, living near Cambridge the away fixtures look a particularly attractive bunch for next season.

• Great stuff Steve, that's the spirit. If we can lift Gaz, he will lift us.
    What a boost for everyone, if the club and press announce a large increase in new
    and renewed season tickets.
    It really would display a defiance and declaration of love for the club.

• r

Quite agree. My renewal is going in on Tuesday. Be great to see numbers up for 15/16, the team deserve that at least for what they have given us over the last season. COYB.

• I'm off on Tuesday morning to renew mine and my sons' season ticket. Will also be renewing my mate and his two sons. The amazing thing about my mate is, due to new work commitments, he will not be attending many games but feels he has to support Gareth, the club & team regardless!