Skip to content

WHAT GOES ROUND

WHAT A GREAT SEASON. DONT KNOW WHY U DIDNT PLAY YOUR USUAL GAME:CHEATING?? WHAT GOES ROUND COMES ROUND. CANT WAIT FOR NEXT SEASON FOR 6 POINTS FOR THE GAS

Comments

• Congrats on promotion.

• Carry on living in the red shadow gas!!

• In English we say "what goes around". We also put apostrophes in "don't", "can't" and "didn't" and a y and an o in "you". Keep trying though, one day you might be able to write as well as a five year old.

• You say you're English, but unfortunately your lack of punctuation renders your sentence unreadable. Could you ask your mum to write it for you so that educated people can understand?

• Thanks @since1883's mum.

• Never mind at least we can look forward to six easy points next season from the Bristol City reserve team.

• Stay classy gas! Inbreds

• Bristol. Where Uncle Dad is a valid relative.

• Sour grapes...who are bristol rovers? That tinpot club living in the shadows?

• It must be difficult being a Bristol Rovers fan though. The poor, occasionally non-league neighbours of a proper club like Bristol City. And then all this exhausting hate for a club like Wycombe just because you can't catch up with your illustrious neighbours.

I hope you do well this season. I always like to cheer on an underdog.

• Im not even interested in Bristol. Come ahead, we do not actually care and certainly am not worried!

• I have to live among the inbreds with more digits on their hands and feet than their IQ!

• Just remember who cast the first stone - - plus "live by the sword die by the sword". Wonder how you would have fared if you had gone back to the conference last season?

• @since1883 We probably would have gone out of business if we had gone down to the Conference such was the severity of our financial plight last year. That in turn makes our achievements this season all the more remarkable regardless of yesterday's final result.

• Then we can probably both take great satisfaction from what each club has achieved this season.

• @Brownie Excellent. I would like to suggest to @drcongo that he introduces a separate category for the cheerful chappies from other clubs who post on here merely to ask questions which have obvious answers, or make statements of the "my Dad is bigger than your Dad nature". Red and White Forever (sorry forgot the capitals) and ArgylePhil are two other examples who would qualify alongside the current crop from one of the smaller clubs in the Bristol area.
    The new category could go alongside Football, Non football and Monsoon Steam and it could be called Kindergarten. Then when Dr Congo moves a thread, those, such as @Brownie who kindly provide an education without charge I hope would feel rewarded rather than slighted.

• Sounds like a top idea, any nonsence, moderators can move to Kindergarten section, if you then fancy a laugh with your cuppa head there.