Skip to content

I Couldn't love you more Wycombe

edited May 2015 in Football

Proud of the manager and the lads and everyone at the club.
Our day will come -
"Defeat doesn't finish a man, quitting does. A man is not finished when he's defeated. He's finished when he quits."
Richard M. Nixon

Comments

• Very proud. What a season. Really well done everyone. Much to be proud of

• Here here

• Great season. For some reason more gutted after the Morecambe game than today. Maybe it's the adrenaline from the penalties.

It's been a privilege to watch Alfie Mawson this year. What a penalty to finish his time here.

• Yup - massive credit to the manager and players. The close season starts here, hopefully all is well with the new pitch and we can maybe afford an extra player or two with the playoff cash.

A season to remember - in a good way, regardless of the finish - and a great foundation for the next.

• Heartbreaking but I'm so proud, never been more so than today.

• More proud of this bunch than the Taylor squad that actually got us promoted.

• @TheNixonTapes said:
    Proud of the manager and the lads and everyone at the club.
    Our day will come -
    "Defeat doesn't finish a man, quitting does. A man is not finished when he's defeated. He's finished when he quits."
    Richard M. Nixon

Tricky Dick was a crook but he was spot on there

• DrCongo is spot on.

• Wonderful season - the one I have enjoyed the most over the whole season over very many years.
    Always proud, very proud today.
    Much to look forward to next season

• Considering the heartbreaking nature of our defeat, it's wonderful to read all the positivity. Quite right to, it's been a fantastic season and personally I've rarely been so proud of a Wycombe team and manager. Onwards and upwards.

• Regardless of who stays and goes we have beven top draw all season we would have taken half the away wins given the choice!

• Absolutely gutted, what a cruel end to a fantastic season, however what Gareth and the team have achieved this year has been immense, and I couldn't be more proud of everyone involved. Let's go again next season, with the character and will to win that Gareth instils in the squad, there's no reason why we can't go one better. Plus there will be lots of reasonably local away trips with hopefully decent followings to look forward to.

• The end of such an incredible season could hardly have been more cruel and sickening.
    I'm sure Gaz will get the boys up and remind them just how far we've come.
    Right now, I'll have to have a big lie down and let go of all the tension and anticipation that has gripped me for the past couple of months over the end of the season.

• ho so proud of the team and every body involved in the club, so it's onward and upward and lets get set to go next season come on you chairboys .... i love this club..