Skip to content

Playoffs Man of the Match - MK (H)

Some great performances there!

Poll not found

Comments

• Gosh so hard, as they were all superb, but our two diminutive midfield enforcers put in a truly incredible shift to totally disrupt their style and that was what, for me, built our win.

On balance gave it to Mr Concistency 2021/22 - Josh Scowen

• Refuse to pick just one. Fkn awesome all

• Picking one person isn't fair. Abstain

• Gun to my head. Scowen

• I voted for Vokes, but that was before Jacobson got a dig in about the 2nd leg ticket allocation on Sky.

• @Chris said:
      I voted for Vokes, but that was before Jacobson got a dig in about the 2nd leg ticket allocation on Sky.

what was the comment?

• He said something like 'it's a shame they didn't give us more tickets for the next game.'

• I went for Taff but it could have been anyone...what a season.

• I went for Taff but it could have been one from many.

• Taf for me. Awesome in defending & scored the goal that put MK on the back foot.

• Went for Gape.
      When Wing got that red card I was very worried our season might fizzle out as midfield looked light. Gape has stepped into the position and has made it his own, only the brilliance of Scowen has really over shadowed him for consistency these last 6(?) games.
      Coming from a couple of injury hit seasons to show such freshness (he's not played much, I know) has been a real bonus.

• Struggled to choose between Taff and JJ. JJ's corners today were on a different level. He's so consistent. But then I don't think Taff has made a mistake all season and he is just an unbelievable defender

• I'm old enough to remember when Taf didn't want to be here because something something his body language

• I was tempted to vote for Mehmeti.

• Need an 'all of them' option.

• Tafazolli for me.

• @micra said:
      I was tempted to vote for Mehmeti.

Second time I have done this. My apologies, GMac!

• Taf.

I know, I know, they were all excellent.

Still Taf.

• Taff…Vokesy and Taff both got their goal and so much more…but Taff for me

• Wow what a night and what superb team performance. Taf for me.

• If I was singling one out, which of course I'm not, Taffs ball forward to kick off the move for Vokes goal probably gives him the edge.

• @StrongestTeam said:
      If I was singling one out, which of course I'm not, Taffs ball forward to kick off the move for Vokes goal probably gives him the edge.

Absolutely - pinpoint accuracy. If Man City had done that everyone would be crowing about the skill involved rather than moaning about long-ball tactics. To be fair the Sky commentator raved about it. The whole move was sublime.

• @StrongestTeam said:
      If I was singling one out, which of course I'm not, Taffs ball forward to kick off the move for Vokes goal probably gives him the edge.

Until that point I had Gape as man of the match, but that ball from Tafazolli was so good that, added to the rest of his play on the night, I felt the vote should go Tafazolli's way. Gape has been very good since getting back into the side, though.

• Watching that move back, we make it look so simple.

• Taf got my vote as he was utterly imperious, but it could have gone to literally anyone.

• I thought McCarthy and Horgan were both outstanding - they have one vote each!

• It was me that voted for Horgan. I thought he had his best game for us, brilliant closing down, passing was superb, constant pest. However, it was very tight margins on who to vote for, any one of them could have gotten it.

• This poll has been so difficult this season. Gareth has so far had two League One seasons taking us into the play-offs, which is a great achievement, but the squad we have this term...and I'm not just talking the Mighty Marquee signing either...have been magnificent.

• Having thought about it, I’ve done the easy option and gone for Taff. Not just for his goal and performance, but because he embodied the sprit and grit that shook the Milton Keynes players.

Special note for Anthony Stewart too, so good to see him back to his best.