Skip to content

Tonights Ref.

Can someone clarify this evenings referee,Wycombe saying Darren Bond and MkDongs saying Thomas Bramall?
They might be getting confused with Sundays Ref!

Comments

• That page says it's Bond

• Thanks for that.

COYB.

• Wycombe Wanderers v Milton Keynes Dons (19:45)
    DARREN BOND
    Richard Wild and Nick Greenhalgh
    Fourth Official: John Busby Reserve
    Reserve AR: Robert Hyde

They should have made Robert Hyde the fourth official, just so we could have John Busby Reserve as the reserve. Disgraceful scenes.

• Oh, I was looking at the second leg

• Just checked it IS Bond.
    Micky mouse club MKDongs.

• edited May 2022

Not enough people calling them MK Dongs imo - it's there on a plate!

• I hope that accidental typo accidentally appears on the scoreboard tonight.

• But is he the one who gives us everything and them nothing?

• Yes,according to the other 23 team's fans.

• He was utter crap. Almost all fouls going there way including at least 2 second half where the MK players dived over their own feet.
    He did send their man off so I suppose he gets 1/10 points.

• Must admit some of their freekicks were a bit bizarre but then I thought Josh and Taf got away with a couple.

• An amazingly inept referee. Both sets of fans can feel hard dons by.

• edited May 2022

He reminded me of a Womble. Which is weird, as he gave some decisions to a concrete cow town who stole his club.

• So many decisions.

• On the night I thought he made a lot of wrong decisions. But I went home and watched the game again on Sky and he actually made a lot of right decisions. And the red card was the best decision of the lot!

• @Forest_Blue said:
    On the night I thought he made a lot of wrong decisions. But I went home and watched the game again on Sky and he actually made a lot of right decisions. And the red card was the best decision of the lot!

Did the worst slow motion dive I've ever seen at AP he gave in the first half to MK look any less criminal on the TV?

• Two players tripped over their own feet near a Wycombe player and he blew for a foul. Some strange ones...but heigh ho!

• I didn’t say he got them all correct ?