Skip to content

Man of the Match - Burton

83 points! What a season!

Poll not found

Comments

• Scowen & Gape immense in midfield, Vokes a monster up front, McLeary & Horgan full of running & trickery, Taffs playing Mr Cool at the back; it is so hard to choose but went for Gape this time around

• Went for Scowen but some great performances. Special shout outs to Wheeler, whose efforts led to an unlikely corner and then an unlikely goal, and Obita, who scores his second winner in as many games!

• I went with JJ, understated but pitch perfect today.

• Towards the end of the match I turned to my mate and said JJ and Scowen had been excellent but the former edged it. Josh then won a ball out of nowhere and set us away on an attack. I changed my mind there and then and went for Scowen.

• edited April 2022

I am going to carry on the MOTM for the playoffs, but the totals from the 46 games will count towards the winner of the season-long race and any future official "records". I know everyone was anxiously awaiting clarity on that!

• This has been such a brilliant addition to the Gasroom, I love how it's usually a much calmer post-match chat about how everyone played with very little bickering.
      Thanks so much for running it @Shev.

• Whole defence looked understandably nervous today. Stewart misjudged countless headers today. Hoping it's cobwebs.

I don't doubt that we will need a little bit of luck in the playoffs - but one last push! Come on Wycombe!!!

Will there be VAR if we get to Wembley??

• @drcongo said:
      This has been such a brilliant addition to the Gasroom, I love how it's usually a much calmer post-match chat about how everyone played with very little bickering.

Agreed ?

• @drcongo said:
      This has been such a brilliant addition to the Gasroom, I love how it's usually a much calmer post-match chat about how everyone played with very little bickering.

Cheers @drcongo (and @username123) - thanks for hosting such a brilliant site!

• Went for Scowen but shout out for JJ too today

• @drcongo said:

pretty much this. I think the OG Gasroom terminology was "hats off".