Skip to content

Vestel

I see the Turkish TV producers sponsored, the players player of the season and had their logo prominent.
With new kits and suppliers rumoured to be on the horizon, when does our current shirt sponsor end ?
With such emphasis on the worldwide Wanderers brand, is it inconceivable that the global giants Vestel, want to be associated with the famous Wanderers from Wycombe.
It's all conjecture, but when you see a major company linked to us for the first time, it makes you wonder, what's round the corner ?

Comments

• I suspect any announcement will be delayed until we know what League we're playing in. It would make good business sense to hold signing any sponsorship deal until then - the club could obviously get a much better deal if negotiating as a Championship side.

• I understand if we hadn’t been promoted a couple of years back that Cherry Red had an extension but if went up we had 48 hours to renegotiate an alternative, and that opened the door for Dreams to get back involved after the Wembley play off final.

• @Username Did Dreams agree the deal straight away or did they have to sleep on it?

• Duvet even know much about football?

• Their fee goes up every time Stoko keeps a clean sheet.

• That's quilt a story.

• edited April 2022

@ReturnToSenda said:
    @Username Did Dreams agree the deal straight away or did they have to sleep on it?

I think they at least put their head to the pillow