Skip to content

AFC Wimbledon (a) - Attendance Prediction - Match 44 - Easter Monday 18th April 2022

2»

Comments

• 7,713 with 1200 chairboys

• 8,282 including 1,204 Wanderers

• 8989 including 1199 us

• 8910 including 1234 Wandering Chairfolk.

• Nearly 10:00 on matchday morning. I count 29 predictions.

Average for Total Crowd: 8273
    Average for Away Crowd 1202

Welcome to @Malone - I believe for the first time this season. I am sorry, but the circumstances for changing a prediction are very rare and won't apply for this game. If your second prediction is close you will be mentioned in dispatches.

Updates are possible but unlikely as we are driving to the area today - trying to avoid catching covid. Trying the 'Just Park' option of someone's drive for the first time. I am so pleased to be able to be going.

A complete sell out now looks possible, if that is announced on either clubs social media then it seems to me fair that 'predictions' after that point shouldn't count so that will be a rule.

So sort of reminders for:

@DJWYC14
    @eric_plant
    @HCBlue
    @JohnBoy
    @our_frank
    @perfidious_albion
    @peterparrotface
    @ryan_w_kirby2
    @SmiroludyBlue
    @username123
    @wendoverman
    @LDF
    @A_Worboys
    @Cecil

• 9,199 with 1201 Chairfolk

• 8,234, 1188 away

• Game is sold out

• 8256 with 1191 away

• Afternoon all :smile:

With an hour (ish) before the deadline, I thought I'd check in. I've not seen any announcements on either team's social media to the effect that there's been a complete sell-out and that's what dad usually goes by, so as I understand things , the predictions of @ryan_w_kirkby2 , @DJWYC14 and @perfidious_albion will count as will those of anyone else who makes a prediction before 2.

Happy predicting !

• edited April 2022

If I heard correctly, attendance at the ground was given as 8,502, with 1200 in the away end.

• @BlueBoy said:
    If I heard correctly, attendance at the ground was given as 8,502, with 1200 in the away end.

Yes, and announced as a record attendance for the ground. That's the third one we have set this.season, very unusual, these events are rare.

• This is late for which I am sorry.

Top Ten for the Wimbledon Away Game

1 @Will_i_ams whose prediction of 8550 was out by 48
    2 @wwfcblue whose prediction of 8422 was out by 80
    3 @a40 whose prediction of 8400 was out by 102
    4 @BlueBoy whose prediction of 8378 was out by 124
    5 @Commoner whose prediction of 8375 was out by 127
    6= @PJS whose prediction of 8345 was out by 157
    6= @MindlessDrugHoover whose prediction of 8345 was out by 157
    8 @robin whose prediction of 8333 was out by 169
    9 @DevC whose prediction of 8328 was out by 174
    10 @Manboobs whose prediction of 8309 was out by 193

Many congratulations to @Will_i_ams - best prediction of the week and the title of forecaster of the week. Congratulations to @wwfcblue who gained the only other double digit score of the week.
    The majority of us underestimated the lure of this particular game - and I am hoping that the same will apply for our game on Saturday.

There won't be very many major changes in the 'Tour de Season' leaderboard but I will have that updated before tomorrows game.

• @railwaysteve no need to apologise. Really appreciate you doing this for us all throughout the season. Been great fun and thank you.