Who knew vimto on tap was a thing?

What a wondrous world we live in

Comments

• You can also get vimto jelly beans.

• LX1LX1
    edited April 2022

Get right out of town!?

• And Vimto Super Sour Twangers.

Think of a long flat strawberry shoelace type thing with sour sugar on it.

• edited April 2022

Ladies and Gentlemen, may I introduce a new taste sensation from the Tunnock's stable...the Tunnock's Caramel Log! (unfortunate name and apologies if already widely known.)

• @Wendoverman said:
    Ladies and Gentlemen, may I introduce a new taste sensation from the Tunnock's stable...the Tunnock's Caramel Log! (unfortunate name and apologies if already widely known.)

I recently travelled to bonnie Scotland and can confirm that the caramel log is a taste sensation.

• When I was a kid in the 70s, my dad worked in Saudi Arabia for 18 months. When I visited him in Riyadh on occasion, a city being expanded at breakneck speed in the desert, the heat and construction dust were overwhelming. Walking in the streets and souqs was physically draining and so everyone bought can after can of drink from the young street vendors. If you were lucky you got a coke from an ice bucket. If you were later in the day you got a can of vimto from a water bath warm enough to poach an egg in. I can’t drink the stuff without having a flashback to heatstroke and the taste of grit in my mouth.