Skip to content

Gareth Ainsworth on TalkSport

Did anyone manage to catch any of GA on TalkSport at around 7pm this evening?

Heard that he was due to be on the show but kids' bath time took precedent.

Comments

• edited April 2022

Misread that as he'd missed it for his own kids' bathtime which was confusing :D

• @Malone said:
    Misread that as he'd missed it for his own kids' bathtime which was confusing :D

You weren't alone!

• Yikes, didn't mean for that to happen

• I was wondering how many kids @thecatwwfc was bathing. More than one, obviously, and presumably quite young.

When I was 17, still at school and the rest of the family having moved to Tonbridge, I was in digs with a family who had one of those handy corner shops selling groceries etc. No bathroom and bath time meant sharing a galvanised iron (?) tub in the kitchen. I just fitted in, sitting upright, and as far as I can recall, I shared the same water as their 14 year old daughter had already used. Happy days!

• An image of a youthful Micra splashing around in the kitchen of some random family isn't where I thought this thread might lead.

• Unforgivable really but the image of @thecatwwfc bathing his infants sparked memories of the Philp(s) family and their burgeoning daughter!

• This might be the ultimate thread derailment and I'm all here for it ?

• Literally, stop it you two.

• @micra said:
    Unforgivable really but the image of @thecatwwfc bathing his infants sparked memories of the Philp(s) family and their burgeoning daughter

Good grief

• I have no idea what is being referred to here but it sounds a bit grim...

• We're all picturing @micra in a tin bath in someone's kitchen. Join in, it's fun.

• I hadn't read that properly and envisaged him in the sink

• I wouldn’t sink that low.

Excuse me, what thread is this?

• @ReturnToSenda said:
    I hadn't read that properly and envisaged him in the sink

I'd tap that.

• How did he even fit? Must have had to faucet.

• They’re off!!

• What a shower we all are.

• @eric_plant said:

@micra said:
    Unforgivable really but the image of @thecatwwfc bathing his infants sparked memories of the Philp(s) family and their burgeoning daughter

Good grief

You edited my post, @eric_plant ! Made me sound like a pervy 17 year old.