Skip to content

Jack Young signs

2»

Comments

• That’s a great thought @Shev !

Jack’s grown a couple of inches since he was 13 ! No doubt he’ll be put through the same physical development programme as (I gather) Anis Mehmeti went through. Same height as Josh Scowen according to Wikipedia but I thought he looked slightly taller.

• Might need to put him on the (w)rack ! We had a tiny player against us earlier in the season who was almost unstoppable. About 5’7”. There are one or two on the EFL circuit and @ReturnToSenda (and others) will no doubt be able to name a few. Not sure if Paul Smyth fits the category.

• @micra Ayoub Assal (Wimbledon)?

• Gary Oldman is younger than Gary Numan

• edited April 2022

I always feel sorry for Gary Numan whenever that erectile dysfunction ad comes on

• @LX1 said:
    Gary Oldman is younger than Gary Numan

What a paradox.

I feel sorry for myself when that ad comestibles on.

• Web pages not available for either of those guys.

• @ReturnToSenda said:
    @micra Ayoub Assal (Wimbledon)?

Returning to serious matters, Assai is certainly in the small but quick and tricky category. Wimbledon signed him on for a further three years in May 2021.

• I thought that might be the guy from earlier in the season you were thinking of?

• @micra said:

@ReturnToSenda said:

Returning to serious matters, Assai is certainly in the small but quick and tricky category. Wimbledon signed him on for a further three years in May 2021.

He always plays as if if he's been taking the right comestibles

• At the time that the loan signing was announced, there was comment that Matty Longstaff who had senior team experience had gone on loan to the 4th division whereas Jack Young had come to a 3rd division side. Now we see that the club had a longer term deal in mind, what excellent decision making is going on at this club!

• edited April 2022

@LX1 said:
    Gary Oldman is younger than Gary Numan

Only by 13 days, love that

• @LX1 said:

@micra said:

@ReturnToSenda said:

He always plays as if if he's been taking the right comestibles.

I take it you mean Jack?

I noticed how quickly he made for the dressing room at the end of his two substitute appearances.

• I thought comestible was another word for vegetable. Tut tut.

• @micra said:
    I thought comestible was another word for vegetable. Tut tut.

I thought comestible meant foodstuff in general. I do not know how tall he is but I hope Alfie May is on our radar...

• 5’9” - same as me. I was 5’11&seven eighths in me younger days.