Alan Swann

2»

Comments

• @ReturnToSenda said:
    I don't think he's getting many follows from Wycombe fans

Ok

• @thecatwwfc said:
    I think you are all missing the point.
    Whilst he is a numpty, what do journalists want?....publicity, replies, follows, likes, people talking about them.

You are only fuelling his ego and his presence by being remotely bothered by him.

The Swan on our badge in far bigger than Alan Swann will ever be. Let's also remember, he is human, so no trolling please. He will drown in his own tears.

The art of journalism is about telling both sides of the story and allowing your readers to form an opinion after being presented with the facts. I believe that Swann is a mouthpiece for Peterborough’s owner and there was no balance in his articles about Wycombe. The Gasroom rightly prides itself on being a forum for all shades of opinions, not a platform for club propaganda like Swann’s columns. It’s your prerogative to ignore his comments, others may disagree.

• Steve Hayes received a standing ovation

• @eric_plant said:
    Steve Hayes received a standing ovation

So did Putin yesterday.

• Trust you Eric ? Even Steve himself thought that was an exaggeration and with hindsight I regret writing it. However, there’s a big difference between writing about an organisation that employs you and writing for a supposedly independent newspaper.

• Fair play