Skip to content

Man of the Match - Accrington (A)

Who is your MOTM?

Poll not found

Comments

• I went with Gape. Assist, great late strike that was inches away, and some other really good play. Welcome back Dom! Vokes was great in first half too, but did not get much to work with in second.

• edited February 2022

Gape, because he wasn't appalling.

That was like watching Al*n Sm*th's Wycombe though, endless head tennis and huge hopeful punts. Dismal. If there's one thing fans can actually say "I pay my money" about it's not having to watch that. Genuinely wouldn't want to watch that every week. Gonna go watch some non-league next week instead.

Yes, it's a tantrum, but that was soul destroying rubbish.

• Went kaikai. Don't know why he was subbed.
      Or JJ for that matter, some really odd decisions

• Nothing odd about the JJ sub, shame it wasn’t made earlier in response to their subs to give us the extra height we needed.

• It can only be Vokes. The only one to win a 50/50 all game. Nice to see Gape back but he didn’t do anything to warrant MOTM.

• One of the most frustrating things in recent games has been watching Vokes, Hanlan, Obita and Kaikai really hitting their stride while the walls seem to.be falling in around them!!!

• I went with Kaikai, though could have gone for Vokes.

• I’m absolutely perplexed by votes for KaiKai. Granted he scored a good heater but was completely clueless otherwise. He twice had a run on defenders, one on one in front of goal and seemed clueless as to what to do. From before half time I was screaming at the TV for Gareth to sub him for Hanlon, who does know which direction to run in. A ball to KaiKai today was instantly lost to the opposition.

• I agree, @Thicketblue - I thought the header, though a good contribution, was the only one of note.