Skip to content

If I Were A Millionaire.......

edited May 2015 in Football

I would make a discreet donation to the club on the grounds that they use the money to buy Alfie Mawson, he has been awesome and I worry that should we fail to win tomorrow, he may not wish to do another season long loan in league 2.

Someone please buy him, he is a rock!!

Comments

• Who is going to pay his £10k per week wages though!

• thats why i wish i was a millionaire

• I wouldn't have thought he'll be here next season whether we go up or not. But then I didn't think we'd be signing Pierre either.

• Alfie Mawson is not on 10k a week thats the most stupid thing ever posted here and that includes some of my posts ... Sam Saunders is only on 8k a week and by miles the top earner and you would be surprised to know we aint paying any of it.

• If I was Brentford I wouldn't let him go anywhere and he'd be playing Championship football next year....

But obviously I'm not Brentford, so let's hope they don't want him :):):)

• Blue_w of course Mawson is not on £10k per week. He is not going to sign another contract at Brentford and Premier clubs are reportedly interested in him. If a Premier club does take him on then £10k would be a realistic figure.

• @blueh_w; Very interesting thread, care to divulge the Premiership clubs intrested Mawson? as it's been reported. Any links or articles?

• My wife says, does anyway one, want to buy ME?