Skip to content

Cheltenham Town (h) - Attendance Prediction Thread Match 32 - Sat 19th Feb 2022

edited February 2022 in Football

Someone else to go first for this one? My plan is to be there in the Frank Adams and @railwaybeth plans to come too, if that helps.

Comments

• 4,567 with 543 away.

• 4326 with 437 travellers

• 4182 with 414, thanks!

• 4323 with 499

• 4321 with 432 travelling

• 5100 with 490 Robins

• 4008 with 481 Travelling

• Interesting news…. Free school tickets being offered to home fans in the away end for kids in KS3. Hopefully add some numbers and new fans.

• I'll go 5008 with 416 away fans.

• @username123 said:
    Interesting news…. Free school tickets being offered to home fans in the away end for kids in KS3. Hopefully add some numbers and new fans.

KS3 ?

• 5097 with 443 away

• 4466 with 421 away please

• 4567 with 432

• 4700 with 350 away fans

• 4,444 including 333 from Cheltenham

• 4,702 with 395 away fans.

• 5,047 including 362 away

• @micra said:

@username123 said:
    Interesting news…. Free school tickets being offered to home fans in the away end for kids in KS3. Hopefully add some numbers and new fans.

KS3 ?

Key Stage 3: Years 7, 8, & 9

• Thanks @therabbittest. Appreciated. I hate unexplained abbreviations. @Wendoverman referred to FSB earlier today (can’t remember which thread). To me it stands for Final Selection Board, the final stage in the selection process (back in the day) for recruitment of graduates to the ‘Fast Stream’ of the Home Civil Service. No doubt the route taken by Sue Gray before she strayed briefly into pub management in Northern Ireland.

• 4545 including 345 Cheltenham

• 16 predictions in at around midday on Friday.
    Average for Total Crowd: 4587
    Average for Away Crowd 424

Here is the 17th prediction - 5001 with 400 who share the allegiance of @redandwhiteforever from long ago - if not quite their levels of enthusiam and persistence on this board.

• edited February 2022

Sorry @micra when I typed FSB (which should have course have been FSB RF to give it it's full acronym) for ease I meant Federal'naya sluzhba bezopasnosti Rossiyskoy Federatsii, the present incarnation of the notorious Komitet Gosudarstvennoy Bezopasnosti. Sorry for the confusion...although I suppose there is a civil service element. :smiley:

• 5234 with 405 robins

• 4789 including 428 Cheltenham. Sadly not me as I'm still testing positive on day 8 of isolation!

• @Wendoverman said:
    Sorry @micra when I typed FSB (which should have course have been FSB RF to give it it's full acronym) for ease I meant Federal'naya sluzhba bezopasnosti Rossiyskoy Federatsii, the present incarnation of the notorious Komitet Gosudarstvennoy Bezopasnosti. Sorry for the confusion...although I suppose there is a civil service element. :smiley:

Certainly Smiley seems apposite. And thanks for the transparently erudite elucidation. Ochen’ priznatelen.

• @ValleyWanderer said:
    4789 including 428 Cheltenham. Sadly not me as I'm still testing positive on day 8 of isolation!

Sorry to hear that @ValleyWanderer. Just hope that, despite the duration (bordering on Long Covid!) the symptoms have not been too severe.

I’ll go 4750 including 450 Cheltenham.

• 5,481 including 433 Cheltenham.

• @ValleyWanderer said:
    4789 including 428 Cheltenham. Sadly not me as I'm still testing positive on day 8 of isolation!

Hope you’re feeling better soon and get a negative result!

4741 including 357 from Cheltenham

• 4,956 with 308 away

• Match Day Morning - 9am ish - 5 hours to deadline for predicting on this thread
    No knowledge of any roads blocked on the route to Adams Park.

23 predictions in so far:
    Average for Total Crowd: 4711
    Average for Away Crowd 416

@railwaybeth is coming with me to her first match this season and we will be setting off quite soon from Cambridge. I might not manage another reminder post before the deadline today, and probably the predictions scores will be tomorrow morning rather than after the match.

@ValleyWanderer said:

Best wishes with the malingering ailment @ValleyWanderer - I hope you manage to listen / watch somewhere comfortable.