Skip to content

Stocko

Apologies to those with no access behind the Murdoch paywall but just read (on old paper technology) an interesting interview with DS in The Times. We seem to be getting a lot of press these days.

Comments

• Seems like it's taken is eye of the ball because of it. His performance against MK Dons wasn't great (I know, no one else's was either)

• @Otter87 said:
    Seems like it's taken is eye of the ball because of it. His performance against MK Dons wasn't great (I know, no one else's was either)

Come on, cut the guy some slack. He's been arguably our most consistent performer all season.

• I agree @frequentstander. Stocko is the best keeper we have had since Martin Taylor.

• I am pretty sure Tuesday night will see an assured and successful bouncing back from the team that we can all raise our Tunnock's wafers to in celebration!

• With the odd tea cake thrown in, I trust. And no sneaking up the touchline.

• There will be no throwing of tea cakes, thank you very much; Adams Park is a civilised place.

• His website is very weird though.

Not sure what the purpose of it is.

• I quite like it…it’s a promo for a career outside football…isn’t it?

• Must admit @PrinceOfCrowell, I found the website a bit self indulgent. He doesn’t seem the sort of person to sing his own praises but that website certainly does do that.
    Maybe it is the way of the world in our days but going about such things quietly probably says a lot more about a person IMHO.