Skip to content

Tickets WILL be available on the day

Comments

• Good news

• It is indeed good news but what an utter shambles this whole process has been.
    Tickets will go on general sale on Monday, oh no they wont on Saturday. Tickets will go off sale on Wednesday, oh no they wont on Friday. Between Weds and friday loads of tickets at relatively reasonable prices not on sale at all. And only on friday lunchtime is a decision finally made that tickets will be on sale on the day. How many casual people have bneen put off by these shambolic mixed messages through the week.

To be clear, WWFC are entirely blameless in this shambles, it is the FL, Wembley and ticketmaster who take the blame here.

Such incompetence would perhaps be understandable if this was the first ever Lg2 Playoff final and they were learning from their mistakes. But no, Lg2 playoff finals have been played on the same day every year for years, handled by the same people. They ever sell out, as they havent this year.

It really has been quite staggeringly incompetently handled, sadly impacting entirely unfairly on the reputation of the club and probably reducing the attendance on the day. I hope once the game is over, the club complain in the strongest terms to the league about such staggering incompetence.

• Agreed.

• While I agree entirely that this process appears to have been a shambles the cynic in me thinks it has been managed all along by FL/ Ticketmaster in a bid to maximise the sale of the most expensive seats.

• That is most certainly the case, squeezing the last few quid out of us was always the intention.

• Utterly shambolic