Skip to content

Man of the Match - Oxford (H)

2»

Comments

• Feels mad that neither JJ nor Anis got a single vote given they both played very well. Sign of a great team performance, I guess.

• @MindlessDrugHoover said:
    Feels mad that neither JJ nor Anis got a single vote given they both played very well. Sign of a great team performance, I guess.

Exactly...the fact that MOTM is a debate in which none of us can really be wrong or make a truly contentious choice rather than between one or two outstanding players is what has made this season so good so far...even more so than the PPG season (when I reckon we would have made the playoffs anyway)!

• Brief phone chat with Charlton mate - “you’re nailed on for the playoffs.” Didn’t know whether to be pleased or disappointed!

• @MindlessDrugHoover said:
    Feels mad that neither JJ nor Anis got a single vote given they both played very well. Sign of a great team performance, I guess.

I am still waiting for the perfect game when all of the starting XI get at least one vote. We have come very close two or three times!

• Scowen was outstanding again yesterday. Insane amount of ball recoveries once again. It's no surprise our record is so good when he has played this season.