Skip to content

Free adult and child tickets for Sunderland

With my wife still recovering from a brutal Covid bout from November, it’s with a heavy heart I’m going to sit out the next few matches whilst cases are so high.

I’ve therefore got a pair of tickets in the family stand available if anyone can use them. They are pretty much bang on the halfway line.

Send me a message on here if interested.

No political or covid discussions please, we all need to make the right decisions for our families and those we love. This is the right decision for me and for my family.

Comments

• Wise move @Lloyd2084 best wishes to you and yours.

• Hold off Lloyd, could be called off anyway!

Ps hope your wife makes a full recovery soon.

• No use for them myself but thanks for offering. As @malone says, maybe hold on for a day or so! And, similarly, I hope your wife continues to get better.

• Yikes, just seen the Sunderland posts! Maybe I was premature.

Thanks for your best wishes @Wendoverman, @Malone and @HCblue, I really do appreciate it.

• Absolutely no worries from me about your very sensible decision @Lloyd2084 whilst infection rates/risk are so high. Look up Dr John on Youtube ( as he explains the latest news and trends in a simple way and this may help to give you all some extra confidence and hope in the middle of all this confusion. I wish you all the very best and a swift and steady recovery for you wife. I'm a STH in the FA Upper (Q) so can't take advantage of your kind offer. PM me if I can be of any assistance to you.

• Still available.

Many thanks @ValleyWanderer.