Skip to content

Man of the Match - Charlton

Phew!

Poll not found

Comments

• Stocko - one brilliant Dave from their only real dangerous attempt, plus his customary shithousery artistry to see us home.

• Tough one thought Mehmeti was good and showed he is learning how to defend, Forino grows better every match, Scowen was his usual dependable workhorse in the centre of the park, Jacobsen, Grimmer, Obita, McCarthy & Stocko all looked comfortable and in control; Hanlan ran tirelessly but seems to be made of triangles or something as the ball always bounces off him at weird angles. For me it is a toss up between GMac & Vokes for MoM but I think Sam edges this one as he got the goal

• @ReturnToSenda said:
      Stocko - one brilliant Dave from their only real dangerous attempt, plus his customary shithousery artistry to see us home.

*save, although I guess Dave works

• As I said on the match day thread, a bunch of excellent performances (and a quality team performance in general - I really wanted it to go to a pure defensive player today because so much of the result was down to dogged defending, but I went with GMac for laying on the goal, plus doing plenty of tracking back of his own.

• edited January 2022

Forino was superb. His previous decent performances have had a ‘but’ attached but not today, he won everything.

• @ReturnToSenda said:

@ReturnToSenda said:
      Stocko - one brilliant Dave from their only real dangerous attempt, plus his customary shithousery artistry to see us home.

*save, although I guess Dave works

Thought for a moment you were doing your Trigger impersonation.

• @BlueBoy said:
      Forino was superb. His previous decent performances have a had a ‘but’ attached but not today, he won everything.

I listened intently to the commentary and could tell how well he was playing so I’ve voted for him.

• I was really impressed with Forino today, got into important positions and was always first to the ball when it mattered.

• Forino was class today. Best performance on the pitch by a distance

• Forino for me…what a story for a guy who was most recently playing for Loughborough University.

• Scowen for me. Elliot Lee was head and shoulders their best player and Scowen man marked him the whole game.