Skip to content

Comments

• Tickets are 3 quid cheaper if bought in advance. Can collect on day

• If you didn't attend Ipswich it's worth noting that although the original information was "ITFC will also accept the NHS Vaccine card issued at the point of 1st vaccination" this wasn't true. They only accepted a digital pass from the NHS app.

This caused a certain amount of frustration and delay to a number of WWFC fans trying to enter as, understandably I guess, the app was struggling to cope with the number of requests. This situation wont be any better on Saturday I'd suggest.

My strong advice would be to download and save the digital certificate before leaving home. You know it makes sense.

*Quote is directly from WWFC https://www.wycombewanderers.co.uk/news/2021/december/ticket-details-ipswich-a-2912---all-ticket/

• The NHS app may have it's flaws but I think it can handle a few hundred concurrent hits from Wycombe fans at an away match!
    The problem at Portman Road was just a poor network connection.
    Easiest solution is to sing download the 'passport' in advance.

• Not sure how 'simply' got converted to 'sing' there but maybe that's another option!

• @Doob said:
    The NHS app may have it's flaws but I think it can handle a few hundred concurrent hits from Wycombe fans at an away match!

It might have been just a few hundred at Portman Road, but it'll be thousands attending all the 3pm kick-offs trying to access the app at 2:45pm.

• More premier league games off. Would be nicely surprised if this one went ahead.

• I have got the NHS Covid pass letter. It is a bit worrying if clubs are insisting on a digital pass as some people's mobile may have no charge or not have one at all.

• @Doob said:
    The NHS app may have it's flaws but I think it can handle a few hundred concurrent hits from Wycombe fans at an away match!

Singing helps?