Skip to content

Burton Albion (h) - Attendance Prediction Thread Match 21 - Tues 7th Dec

The thread starts, but I am not predicting until later so there will be a special shout out for whoever goes first this time - a loud one if they are close.
Last time we played them in League game was in League One on Sat 14th Dec 2019 and the crowd was 5448.

Comments

• Ok sod It.... I'll go 4998 with 242 away

• Tough one this - close to Christmas, cold and wet perhaps. But we’re flying high and this looks winnable. Let’s have 4621 with 275 away

• 4832 including 235 Brewers of the Albion variety.

• Cold, wet and windy to boot, I reckon. Especially difficult to predict as I’m not sure if we ever had a definitive answer to the question of whether season ticket holders are automatically included, whether they are present or not. If not, given that the mere name Burton Albion doesn’t exactly stir the senses and bleak school-day evenings in December won’t be too attractive to families, I think this will be a disappointingly low ‘gate’.

• 4321 with 234

• 4457 with 198 brewers

• I'm going big. No game for a while looking to start anotjer unbeaten run...5333 with 254 brewers

• Of course that should be looking to.continue our unbeaten run

• Is it on I follow, with no West Wycombe park and ride and Mrs Itals point blank refusal to drop me off I’d consider it

• What with the nighttime roadworks in sands next week i'll go with, 4684 with 197 from Burton

• 4178 with 189 away

• 4,480 with 178 Brewers.

• @MorrisItal_ said:
    Is it on I follow, with no West Wycombe park and ride and Mrs Itals point blank refusal to drop me off I’d consider it

It is. I’ve just paid my tenner. Wouldn’t normally pay until half an hour (Max!) before kickoff but was searching to see if it’ll be available and decided to avoid the risk of the usual last minute panic.
    Another useful discovery was that the “usual payment method” option saves the need for a last minute search for the debit card and the need to tilt it every which way to read the long numbers!

In the absence of any response to my question about inclusion of season ticket numbers in the attendance total regardless of whether holders are at the game, I’m going to assume that they are included.

I’ll go for 4343 including 200 supporting Burton.

• @micra said:

@MorrisItal_ said:
    Is it on I follow, with no West Wycombe park and ride and Mrs Itals point blank refusal to drop me off I’d consider it

It is. I’ve just paid my tenner. Wouldn’t normally pay until half an hour (Max!) before kickoff but was searching to see if it’ll be available and decided to avoid the risk of the usual last minute panic.
    Another useful discovery was that the “usual payment method” option saves the need for a last minute search for the debit card and the need to tilt it every which way to read the long numbers!

In the absence of any response to my question about inclusion of season ticket numbers in the attendance total regardless of whether holders are at the game, I’m going to assume that they are included.

I’ll go for 4343 including 200 supporting Burton.

Thanks @micra I’ll join you watching on the tube, I would usually attend but it’s a long late drive and if Mrs Ital doesn’t drop me off I rely on the park and ride.

• edited December 2021

I’m pretty sure all season ticket holders are included in match attendances, they have paid for a ticket after all. So I think it will reflect ‘all tickets sold for the match’ rather than ‘all people through the turnstiles’.

• I am going for 4567 with 321 from Burton

• 4402 with 170

• 4210 with 198 away fans

• 5004 with 213 away fans

• 4,099 with 158 away

• 4,343 including 185 Brewers

• edited December 2021

Match Day Eve - 11:30 in the morning and 16 predictions in:

Average for Total Crowd: 4554
    Average for Away Crowd 215

Attendance Predictions will close - 18:45 on Tuesday evening - One hour before KO

• Cold and wet December evening, so any previous prediction experience has gone for a Burton.

4200 including 180 supporting the Brewers

• 4,235 including 196 away

• Tuesday nights in winter against unglamorous opposition are usually very poor.

3,766 including 139 Brewers.

• 4400 with 245 Burton

• I'll go 4409 with 237 from Burton.

• 4012 including 199 away

• 4444 with 222 Brewers.