Skip to content

Spurs Wycombe 50/50 scarf - does anyone have one to sell?

It’s for a Xmas present and I would be very grateful if someone had one available.

Comments

• I keep trying eBay but no luck…hoping someone might have one in the back of a drawer they would like to sell.

• I have one but being a fan of both ides am so reluctant to part with it!

• Not seen a betrayal like that since Julius Caesar

• I’m glad I deleted my attempt at satire - yours wins hands down ?

• Admitting to owning one of these, is like confessing that you have a Black lace Album.
    Shocking on all levels !!

• The first thing I'd do if I was put in charge of football would be to ban half-and-half scarves.

• @ReturnToSenda said:
    The first thing I'd do if I was put in charge of football would be to ban half-and-half scarves.

Independent regulator will get right on that

• @therabbittest said:

@ReturnToSenda said:
    The first thing I'd do if I was put in charge of football would be to ban half-and-half scarves.

I hope there's a section on this in that fan-led review. And goal music.

• On the subject of music, Wednesday's "rev the crowd up" pre-arrival-of-teams music worked really well for us, all songs interchangeable between the two clubs ("Hi-ho Wycombe Wanderers", "Hey Jude" and "Singing the Blues")

• [Of course, this has nothing to do with 50/50 scarves, which are an abomination, as @ChasHarps rightly points out.]

• I think 50/50 scarves are acceptable only as a memento of a big game, such as Wycombe v Spurs. Why you'd want one for a run of the mill PL game is beyond me.

• Surprised it took so long for a sea of abusers to wheel in :)

• You're allowed three items in Room 101, right? I'm having half-and-half scarves, goal music and Sam Allardyce.

• I'd have at least one non-football one to create the illusion it wasn't the only thing in my life. Bit like on tinder where you make up the odd interest, then revise the night before a date

• Shame no-one can help with your scarf @Forest_Blue . Hope you get it sorted and the Family Fortunes quiz that’s just started on your thread is a consolation.
    I still miss my scarf lost at Newcastle Airport after the Gateshead match in our Conference winning season.

• @LX1 said:
    I'd have at least one non-football one to create the illusion it wasn't the only thing in my life. Bit like on tinder where you make up the odd interest, then revise the night before a date

Ok, people who stand on the left of the escalators on the Tube.

• Buy Wycombe scarf
    Buy Tottenham scarf
    Buy scissors
    Buy needle and thread
    Combine
    Sell spare
    QED

• @ReturnToSenda said:

@LX1 said:
    I'd have at least one non-football one to create the illusion it wasn't the only thing in my life. Bit like on tinder where you make up the odd interest, then revise the night before a date

Ok, people who stand on the left of the escalators on the Tube.

I would discourage putting that, can't imagine it will get many matches

• @Right_in_the_Middle said:
    Shame no-one can help with your scarf @Forest_Blue . Hope you get it sorted and the Family Fortunes quiz that’s just started on your thread is a consolation.
    I still miss my scarf lost at Newcastle Airport after the Gateshead match in our Conference winning season.

We were on that flight Righty. That was a few years ago!

• surely @bluntphil has a half-and-half Tottenham scarf?!

• @ReturnToSenda said:
    You're allowed three items in Room 101, right? I'm having half-and-half scarves, goal music and Sam Allardyce.

What no Alan S***h!

• edited November 2021

@Twizz said:

@ReturnToSenda said:
    You're allowed three items in Room 101, right? I'm having half-and-half scarves, goal music and Sam Allardyce.

What no Alan S***h!

I'm not sure one-year-old me had a particularly strong opinion on his tenure

• It seems like only yesterday, such was the depth of the scar he left on the psyche

• @our_frank said:
    surely @bluntphil has a half-and-half Tottenham scarf?!

As he supports both clubs, obviously WWFC being his 1st love. However still lives in North London you have more chance of finding a pork chop in a synagogue, than Phil parting with it!

• @DevC said:
    Buy Wycombe scarf
    Buy Tottenham scarf
    Buy scissors
    Buy needle and thread
    Combine
    Sell spare
    QED

Thanks @DevC…great wisdom and i like the suggestion. One of my sons really wishes he had the 50/50 as a memento of a great day out but we battle on.

• @ReturnToSenda said:

@Twizz said:

@ReturnToSenda said:

What no Alan S***h!

Do you have to have been alive to have an opinion on an evil despot? :wink:

• @our_frank said:
    surely @bluntphil has a half-and-half Tottenham scarf?!

I do indeed. That day at the old WHL was incredibly special and could only have been improved by us holding on for a deserved replay.

@Forest_Blue I’m off to Spurs on Sunday and can enquire with the half & half merchant if they have supply of old scarves if you like?

• @Malone said:

@ReturnToSenda said:

@Twizz said:

@ReturnToSenda said:

What no Alan S***h!

Do you have to have been alive to have an opinion on an evil despot? :wink:

One is not classed as alive? I guess that makes me 26 then - I'll take it.

• @ReturnToSenda said:

@therabbittest said:

@ReturnToSenda said:

I hope there's a section on this in that fan-led review. And goal music.

I like goal music, just wish they'd change the song each time. The goal music at Leicester yesterday gave me a headache and I was only watching MOTD2.