Skip to content

Ticket Sales

Anyone got an update on how many tickets sold ?

Comments

• 14,000 at last divvy up !

• here we go....the new argylephil

• Based on % of total town population, Southend and Wycombe are both running at around 10.5%, so we've both got great fans.

• I think the best tactic would be to just ignore this moron and he'll soon cruel back under his rock...

• You slaaaag! Get outta my forum!!!

• Tickets sales were at 14,000 the last time we got a report from Ticketmaster, which appears to have been last night. Southend tweeted a few moments go that they'd reached 19000. Probably looking at 16000 and 20000 respectively by Saturday.

• According to the seating plan on the offal site, we've almost sold out.

• That plan is clearly not accurate. Ticketmaster have inexplicably limited sales to a few blocks. If you select block 104 where availability is 'good' you currently get allocated a seat in row 1 (i.e the front). If you select block 118 where availability is 'limited' you get allocated a ticket on row 27! What a hopelessly shit job they seem to have done.

• And you cannot select more than 1 ticket in block 218

• So it's reasonable to suppose that a lot of people will have been put off by all that. FFS!

• Back in 1994, only 12,000 had been sold when the BFP was printed on the Friday
    before the tie,19,000 Wanderers fans turned up that day,
    I fully expect 18,000 plus to be rooting for Bucks favourite sporting sons.

• Has anyone under 30 heard of the BFP? Am I being pessimistic? Is this a discussion for another time/place?

• 14,500 so I think 15,000 is the most we will take.

• I think we will get a lot of people deciding to go on the day - I for one cannot wait :0)

• 15000 Ain't half bad if you think Burton took about 150 last year ! the last time we were at Wembley it was not on T.V and it was in the boom days of promotion from the non league

• The cost is an off putting factor for casual fans, this is the age of finiancial uncertainty, anyone taking a family is looking at 200, which is major money. Great numbers!

• The cheapest ticket £30 and concession £15 was pretty good. Shame there seems to be no more tickets in Wycombe end at that price.

• Yes that was good but snapped up by regulars, floaters are looking at serious cash

• Ticketmaster website functionality - useless

• The reason none of the more affordable tickets remain is incompetence from Ticketmaster. Hopeless.

• There is still 6,000 tickets that should be up for sale. There is no way they are all in the 2 blocks Ticketmaster have available and there is no way they are all £50. It's unbelievable how this is such a shambles.