Skip to content

Fa Cup coverage

Anyone know if our game is being shown abroad? Looking at you @Shev @floyd

Comments

• Every FA Cup game is normally on ESPN+. Not seeing anything official about it yet tho.

• I am hoping it changes, but I am only seeing ESPN as showing three games that day currently, which does not include ours. I am wondering if last year was different simply owing to Covid, @floyd?

• Maybe due to Covid, but I think it’s been like that for a couple of seasons. At least since cup games started being played across the whole weekend. I’m not seeing it listed yet either, but they normally update quitw late.

• @floyd said:
    Maybe due to Covid, but I think it’s been like that for a couple of seasons. At least since cup games started being played across the whole weekend. I’m not seeing it listed yet either, but they normally update quitw late.

Cheers! Here's hoping!

• I may have misled you @shev. According to the excellent Fotmob, the only games on ESPN+ as of now are Sudbury v ColU on Friday night, Kings Lynn v Walsall and Portsmouth v Harrow Boro at 3pm Saturday, Banbury v Barrow on Saturday pm and three games on Sunday at Sheffield Weds, Bolton and St Albans. I'm sure the whole third round was available last season, just as i'm sure our second round game against Tranmere was available the year before. Maybe i'm imagining it.

• No worries @floyd! I'll just get my kids out in the sunshine instead!