Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

FA Cup TV Coverage

For anyone who didn't know, coverage of FA Cup matches this season will be shared between ITV and BBC - i.e. entirely free to view. (ITV have taken over from BT on a 4 year deal).
The draw for the first round is on ITV, Sunday at 13:05 (as is tradition...πŸ₯΄)

Comments

  • edited October 13

    Obviously free-to-air is ideal, but ITV's football coverage is ... not the best. Admittedly BT do the Champions League well but not much else.

  • For anyone not going up to Donny or watching on iFollow and fancy some FA Cup action the Beeb are showing Woking v Grimsby live on their website/app/iPlayer/red button.

  • @ReturnToSenda said:
    Obviously free-to-air is ideal, but ITV's football coverage is ... not the best. Admittedly BT do the Champions League well but not much else.

    To be honest as long as they point the camera at the people kicking the ball...everything else (music/commentators/pundits) bothers me not a jot. (Apologies to @glasshalffull )

  • @MindlessDrugHoover said:
    For anyone not going up to Donny or watching on iFollow and fancy some FA Cup action the Beeb are showing Woking v Grimsby live on their website/app/iPlayer/red button.

    Or you could go to Maidenhead or Hungerford and see a game live…..

  • @DevC said:

    @MindlessDrugHoover said:
    For anyone not going up to Donny or watching on iFollow and fancy some FA Cup action the Beeb are showing Woking v Grimsby live on their website/app/iPlayer/red button.

    Or you could go to Maidenhead or Hungerford and see a game live…..

    I will if you do - some of us don't live near Wycombe, remember.

  • @DevC said:

    @MindlessDrugHoover said:
    For anyone not going up to Donny or watching on iFollow and fancy some FA Cup action the Beeb are showing Woking v Grimsby live on their website/app/iPlayer/red button.

    Or you could go to Maidenhead or Hungerford and see a game live…..

    Genuine LOL seeing who posted this!!

  • I see lots of games live - I was as it happens at one at the weekend (at I believe the furthest south enclosed ground in the country). Not many involve Wycombe sadly though. Hoping as ever for a rare SW away cup draw.

  • edited October 13

    I really want Wealdstone - my 'other' team and the chips (remember those?) are great there - but they've got a tough-looking draw in the fourth quali round.

  • @DevC said:

    @MindlessDrugHoover said:
    For anyone not going up to Donny or watching on iFollow and fancy some FA Cup action the Beeb are showing Woking v Grimsby live on their website/app/iPlayer/red button.

    Or you could go to Maidenhead or Hungerford and see a game live…..

    Extraordinary, even by the Gasroom's standards

  • Weymouth number one choice for me - preferably moved to the Sunday. Haven’t been there since I was a kid. Pop up to Shepton Mallett for a top of the table clash on the Saturday, few beers in the evening, get up early for a 10 mile walk along the coast path, nice lunch overlooking the sea then take in the cup game before a final meal before heading home (in my new car funded by winning Fridays lottery draw). Had wo

  • Rse weekends

  • @DevC said:
    Weymouth number one choice for me - preferably moved to the Sunday. Haven’t been there since I was a kid. Pop up to Shepton Mallett for a top of the table clash on the Saturday, few beers in the evening, get up early for a 10 mile walk along the coast path, nice lunch overlooking the sea then take in the cup game before a final meal before heading home (in my new car funded by winning Fridays lottery draw). Had wo

    The best fish and chips I ever tasted were from Weymouth. Lovely place!

  • What's the cod like though?

Sign In or Register to comment.