Skip to content

Five Goals!

2»

Comments

• The result tonight was never going to be anything other than a City victory - although I banged my head in the celebration when Hanlan scored and don't remember anything else, so in my mind we won 1-0 ?.
    Seriously though it's not often you can see your team concede 6 but still be very satisfied with the performance. Tonight was an excellent display despite the final score and we will always have the memory of taking the lead.
    The only thing I would have liked is to have taken one of the second half chances to get it back to 3-2, that really could have made things interesting.
    Anyway back to the important stuff and s win on Saturday.

• No clear winner in 'thumbs up' votes with a couple of (3)s. It would seem that after the Diety of all Fooball had sifted through the thread they sent a virtual half a truckload of crisps each to @Blue_since_1990 and @YorkshireBlue - goodness knows what you do with half a truck full of virtual crisps.

Their intervention must have been that we should have six minutes of our own to compensate just a little for the virtually inevitable six goals from King Midas' very own best attack force and go with our very rough consensus around Daryl Horgan scoring 4 on Saturday.

"Chairboys" the Diety of All Football very probably whispered to themselves.