Skip to content

MK Dons tickets

Are tickets for this game available on-line or can you pay on the day?

Comments

• This away tickets stuff is becoming quite bizarre, not sure why they are going on sale so late.

You can guarantee that you won’t be able to pay on the day either, appears to be the latest trend, which makes it even more odd.

• They seem to get later and later, usually with the explanation that the home club simply haven't sent them yet.

You'd think MK Dons would understand that having them available at our home game the week before would ensure more guaranteed sales?

If there's no pay on the day, it really would be ludicrously poor business sense from the illegitimate dons.

• Making money has never been MKs priority, and hopefully it will eventually be the end of them.

• Interesting to see we've got the franchise in the pizza tinpot soon as well, can't imagine a Wycombe game I'd be any less interested in. If the issues with away tickets are partly due to limited numbers of staff then this shouldn't add to their stresses much.

• @StrongestTeam said:
    Interesting to see we've got the franchise in the pizza tinpot soon as well, can't imagine a Wycombe game I'd be any less interested in. If the issues with away tickets are partly due to limited numbers of staff then this shouldn't add to their stresses much.

I don't know - there were plenty of us there two years ago. A rather unpleasant experience because of the late entry of the intransigent standers as I recall.

• edited September 2021

@HCblue said:

@StrongestTeam said:
    Interesting to see we've got the franchise in the pizza tinpot soon as well, can't imagine a Wycombe game I'd be any less interested in. If the issues with away tickets are partly due to limited numbers of staff then this shouldn't add to their stresses much.

I don't know - there were plenty of us there two years ago. A rather unpleasant experience because of the late entry of the intransigent standers as I recall.

League will have loads there, it's a close away game, simples.

He's on about the lower league cup in a couple of weeks. The one we only scraped 1,500 at home v Villa kids by offering breathtakingly low prices, thus securing tonnes of kids turning up.

• Right. Beg your pardon.

• The main activity of WW as a business is selling tickets (the main product is football). As a business it’s getting harder & harder to easily buy tickets in an efficient way. It needs to be overhauled and improved dramatically.

• It might be that my memory was clouded by a year of iFollow, but has it ever been the case that tickets for away games consistently get put up on sale less than a week before the fixture? I'm not sure whether this is an EFL wide issue or another query about the new ticketing system, but it's hardly going to be helpful for anyone other than the regular away following fans for tickets to only appear on sale less than a week before the sale date. MK tickets (a local derby fixture, even if many don't like it) appearing on sale on the Monday of the fixture week seems exceptionally late, so much so that the club don't have time to post anyone's tickets. Any idea what the issue is?

• Perhaps the club have done the right thing and not taken up our allocation?

Hope so

• edited September 2021

@Brownie said:
    It might be that my memory was clouded by a year of iFollow, but has it ever been the case that tickets for away games consistently get put up on sale less than a week before the fixture? I'm not sure whether this is an EFL wide issue or another query about the new ticketing system, but it's hardly going to be helpful for anyone other than the regular away following fans for tickets to only appear on sale less than a week before the sale date. MK tickets (a local derby fixture, even if many don't like it) appearing on sale on the Monday of the fixture week seems exceptionally late, so much so that the club don't have time to post anyone's tickets. Any idea what the issue is?

Seems like clubs have got out of the habit of doing things in good time, post covid lockdowns.

At least with no posting for MK there's not the inevitable will they won't they arrive issues.

• Good news that they are now finally on sale but as mentioned above, ticketing is a bit of a shambles at the moment.

More needs to be done to get away tickets on sale less than a week before the match itself, particularly with many clubs now not allowing fans to buy on the day.

The insistence for an online account for every ticket is annoying. Particularly away ones where you are just given physical tickets anyway.

I was turned away at the turnstile at the weekend for an invalid season ticket, spent a further 20 minutes at reception waiting, missed the fireworks but luckily just made KO, apparently another 50 fans had the same issue. Whatever changes have been made aren't working and will start to put folk off attending when buying a ticket is such a rigmarole - it should be made as easy and simple as possible particularly when we are talking about how to get more floating fans through the door.

• It is only letting me collect from AP...which I will not have time to do. Am I doing something wrong? (Besides going to the MK game of course... :smile: )

• I've got 6 of us travelling up to Manchester tomorrow and have had to create 4 online accounts and then link them through the social bubble. It's a royal pain in the arse.

The 4 guests that are going with me would not have wanted to create 4 accounts for one game.

Stupid thing is, 5 of the 6 accounts are mine! So I don't see how the club are going to benefit from a CRM point of view, as they'll only ever speak to me or email me!

• edited September 2021

@Wendoverman said:
    It is only letting me collect from AP...which I will not have time to do. Am I doing something wrong? (Besides going to the MK game of course... :smile: )

Ah just read the blurb and now fully understand. Not sure I will be able to make it to AP to collect as I have to work like.

• I also apologise for not reading the 100 messages about this very subject before posting.

• What was wrong with the TicketCo Wallet app that we used before the lockdown? I always found that very easy to use, and it worked, gave me a QR code on my phone ( or print off) and scanned at the turnstile.

• I think ticketco couldn’t handle the social distancing that was briefly required.

• Once purchased you can collect from the away ticket office at Mk.....

• On Saturday.....

• If you don't have time to collect from AP prior....

• Thanks @bigred87 perhaps Mrs W can get in her shopping and an expensive post-match meal after all!

• I just went and got mine...I don't like angry queues in MK at the best of times! :smile:

• Can't remember from the last time we went there, but is it exact seat, or a sit wherever job?

• You too can stand in a Q waiting for your ticket whilst the match kicks off! :-)

• I think it is exact seat as far away as possible from the drummer! :smiley:

• @Wendoverman said:
    I think it is exact seat as far away as possible from the drummer! :smiley:

Ahh, does anyone know his seat number, so we can arrange otherwise :)

• I am winning the prediction competition this week.