Skip to content

Wembley Banner

If you've not seen on Twitter, a group of Wycombe fans have produced this 12ft by 6ft banner for Saturday:

It cost just short of £165 so if anyone can spare a fiver or tenner towards the cost please email [email protected]

Cheers

Comments

• Fantastic work, reminds us all how proud we should be. Whether we have 6,000 or 60,000 supporting us, we have a club to be proud of!

• They need to make sure it gets plenty of coverage on the TV.

• It will be a proud moment when that is displayed to the nation on tv. Stick me down for a tenner

• Whack it on a t-shirt and you'll sell shedloads

• @TheatreOfChairs Now that is a quality idea that I defy would buy.

• Top stuff. Proper crest aswell.

• On a t shirt! Great idea

• Yep i'll buy one.

• I'll buy one as well

• Are you going to setup paypal link?

• Email them at the address above and they'll send you details. I've lobbed them a tenner - it's a quality banner. No need for PayPal - just another ticketmaster style rip off outfit.

• not with that old crest on..

• @FrijidPink In My opinion the Old Club Crest is so Superior in every way. It keeps the heritage & History of our great club and while I don't dismiss the new 90's crest, I will always favour the old badge You probably see a few people walking round with the old pin badge at matches. One of the most treasured items I have and I always wear it to every match, nothing else. It connects my family, my town, my club and our former home, Loakes park to me and my support of the club over many many years.

• I'll second @M3G , the old crest is fantastic and hopefully will be appearing at Wembley and also on a good deal of shirts with the same design in the near future.

• The old badge needs to be brought back on the shirts.

• And nothing else? What do you pin it to?

• Agree the old badge gives off an euphoric aura of proudness,
    Just as we are equally proud of our beloved Wanderers despite being surrounded by
    so called more 'glamourous clubs'.

• Im sure you will be ok if youve got fire certs reading