Skip to content

Comments

• That ticketing app is something else.

• Yeah it’s pretty poor usability wise. As someone who works in User Experience design it’s a bit painful going on there sometimes, but if all we’ve got to complain about is the ticketing app, then it’s not that bad!!

• So bad was it, that in the end I went into the office and asked them to do it for me. It really isn't dinosaur friendly!

• Has anyone managed to book a ticket for the Oxford game online ? Ive tried many times but wont allow me to select a ticket.

• @ChasHarps said:
    Has anyone managed to book a ticket for the Oxford game online ? Ive tried many times but wont allow me to select a ticket.

Books ours last night with no trouble.
    After log in and choosing singing or non-singing section, then click on the blue band for North Stand- visiting supporters. Should allow you then to choose how many you want.

• Click on the blue band, it does nothing on my home PC.
    My works computer the blue band doesn't even show up.
    I login my mobile, using the same email address and password as pc, and it comes up invalid password or username.

• I had to uncheck the 'receive news letter' or something to that effect while agree to T&C's before i was able to proceed myself. not sure if that will help or if you indeed got to that stage.

• Singing section sold out apparently- so be prepared to stand up with ear plugs in if you’re not a ‘fan’.

• The online ticket system is a bit bobbins - you have to have an account registered for each ticket you want but you can't set up an account for an under-18 apparently. How's that meant to work, or am I yet another hopeless dinosaur?

• @MindlessDrugHoover said:
    The online ticket system is a bit bobbins - you have to have an account registered for each ticket you want but you can't set up an account for an under-18 apparently. How's that meant to work, or am I yet another hopeless dinosaur?

You can just stick in an email address in the identifier bit but it is fiddly

• @perfidious_albion said:
    Singing section sold out apparently- so be prepared to stand up with ear plugs in if you’re not a ‘fan’.

Hopefully it'll work out well.

Depends how many singing tickets there are though.

If it's only a couple of hundred it won't do much of a job!

• @MindlessDrugHoover said:
    The online ticket system is a bit bobbins - you have to have an account registered for each ticket you want but you can't set up an account for an under-18 apparently. How's that meant to work, or am I yet another hopeless dinosaur?

I thought I'd read that every ticket has to have a unique email address.
    But you wonder even these days, how many say U6s have an email address!

• I bought my three tickets over the phone from AP this morning, only had a couple of minutes wait. V efficient, picking up from the ‘stade de la trois face’ on Saturday.