Skip to content

Interesting Football Sponsorship Video

This video popped up on my feed today. I don't often see sponsorship from the point of the sponsor and this goes in depth. If what he was saying about get out clauses is standard practice, Dreams would have halved their payment to us this season.

Comments

• He does a good job of showing all the extras beyond just being the name on the shirt. In his case he's a supplier so maybe a bit more leeway there too.
    Think you have to look at last year as the big bonus on these sort of things rather than this year as everything dropping. All based on expectancy, If you sign a two year deal today you can bet the chance of being promoted next year is factored in. Maybe less so a couple of years ago.
    The betting company bit was interesting, have been a few far east ones sign big deals and then go bust.

• That was a really interesting video & gives a better insight into the machinations of business intertwining with football clubs. Thanks.

• very interesting

• I watched some of his videos about Ashfield Holdings - which really shouldn't interest me as I've never even hired a skip - he always makes whatever he's talking about seem interesting.