Skip to content

The Wanderer issue 119 - FREE!

Good morning everyone.

It's taken us over a year, but I'm pleased to announce that a special edition of The Wanderer fanzine, commemorating our stunning promotion to the Championship, is now finally available to read online - FREE! Just head to www.wwisc.co.uk and scroll to the bottom of the homepage.

Please do spread the word to your fellow swan-botherers. If you've never read The Wanderer before, now is your chance to try a free sample!

Many thanks and COYB

Comments

• Good to have it back.

• Great stuff @Jonny_King I forwarded it to a friend who has no interest in football at all who thought it was an excellent read...he'll know who Alan Swann is now though.

• Great job on compilation Jonny , some great bits in there, hopefully will get a few more people interested in writing and/or or joining up.

• Thank you Jonny.

• Great stuff as always! With how busy you are, it's all the more appreciated, @Jonny_King!

• Haven’t had a chance to read it yet but look forward to doing so. Hope you’ll be able to make one of your occasional trips to Adams Park before too long or are you and The Wanderer destined to remain virtual? Reckon we can add you to the growing list of under 40s !

• @micra said:
    Haven’t had a chance to read it yet but look forward to doing so. Hope you’ll be able to make one of your occasional trips to Adams Park before too long or are you and The Wanderer destined to remain virtual? Reckon we can add you to the growing list of under 40s !

Jonny's confirmed the next edition is in the works and should be available on paper before too long.

• Apologies, only just seen the replies to this.

Thank you for all the kind words. I'm glad to hear it's gone down so well.

As @StrongestTeam says, we will be returning to a paper copy very soon and the next edition will be out for the home league game against Charlton Athletic on Saturday 18th September.

@micra Not sure when I'll next be able to get to a home game, but hopefully some time very soon. And yes, I am indeed under 40, for now, but closing in on the big 4-0 at an alarming pace! Turns out I was born on the same day as David Stockdale as it goes.