Skip to content

Comments

• I'm sure it's a great interview, but if you can focus on the copy in the midst of that visual disco you're doing better than i am.

• Pre game is always niceties. That's standard management 101.

Let's see what he's saying afterwards when we beat them :)

• To be fair...he's not saying we're any good...just a good example of a well run, well coached club. Of course, if they lose he will be disappointed that only one team out there wanted to play football, etc etc. Though factually accurate and welcome, the mention that we are unbeaten so far being a possible factor in the game made me smile...

• I think he’s a genuine guy @Malone and he realises that Cheltenham have to adopt a similar strategy as us to survive and prosper at league 1 level. They are a decent little club and I wish them well except against us.

Alfie May who has performed very well for them over the last few seasons was a sub for Doncaster when we played them at home about 3 seasons back. He was talking to a few of us during the game and said he would fancy joining Wycombe at the end of that season and coming back down south. He obviously knew at that time that he would be released. Maybe one we could have had?

• You seem a lot more believing in people's motivations than some of us cynics.

I bet May gives that patter to all fans so they go easier on him ;)