Skip to content

Purchasing Tickets for away games

Hi guys,

Wondering if anyone could help.

I just wanted to know how I would go about purchasing tickets for away games? I want to attend our upcoming game against Cheltenham as it’s near to me but can’t seem to see an option for purchasing tickets to that game on our website. I’ve seen that now Cheltenham are also going cashless so you can’t buy on the turnstiles anymore.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• @DPR38 said:
    Hi guys,

Wondering if anyone could help.

I just wanted to know how I would go about purchasing tickets for away games? I want to attend our upcoming game against Cheltenham as it’s near to me but can’t seem to see an option for purchasing tickets to that game on our website. I’ve seen that now Cheltenham are also going cashless so you can’t buy on the turnstiles anymore.

Thanks in advance

Normally finalised a few weeks before each game when the club tell Wycombe how many they are getting and at what price, should be an update on the website around then. You can sometimes buy them from the other club's website although I think Wycombe lose out on a couple of quid. Even cashless stadiums normally allow some way of buying from a ticket office in advance if they aren't selling on the door.

• As another Wycombe fan who lives near Cheltenham, I have also been looking to see how to buy tickets to this game. Cheltenham already have tickets for sale online, but only for their home fans as far as I can tell.

• You'd think that they'll get the away tickets on sale early this week wouldn't you.

• I’m looking for the Wigan game as I live close to that one! Will keep an eye on the website as suggested. Thanks

• Some great away games this month, let's hope this is just a process thing and clubs aren't shy about letting away fans back in.