Skip to content

WARNING: A4010 John Hall Way closed

Just a warning to anyone driving to the game tonight. The A4010 John Hall Way off the Handy Cross roundabout is closed for roadworks this week. It’s been congested during the day so will probably be even worse in rush hour. If you can go via an alternative route you will probably save yourself some time.

Comments

• If you're going up the Marlow bypass, I'd suggest turning off at Marlow, head towards the town centre then take the B482 Marlow Rd towards Lane End and then go to towards the ground via Clay Lane and Horns Lane.

• Thanks Mr. Worboys

• What does this mean for potential signings accessing the Cressex Service Station?

Surely they’ll not be required to use the Shell garage at the top of Desborough Avenue?

More spotters required.

• @ReadingMarginalista said:
    If you're going up the Marlow bypass, I'd suggest turning off at Marlow, head towards the town centre then take the B482 Marlow Rd towards Lane End and then go to towards the ground via Clay Lane and Horns Lane.

Good shout, that's also my route of choice if any part of the area around Handy Cross has problems. Worked pretty well tonight.