Skip to content

Gaz in the prem

So we’ve competed in the Championship. Has Gaz learnt enough to manage in the Prem, Even the vacant Spurs job. This doesn’t sound daft. He’s a man manager and that’s probably more than 50% of creating a winning team. I hope if he took the job he doesnt take Samuel’s or Kashket with him

Comments

• edited June 2021

I don't think any of us should rule ourselves out of the running for the Spurs job at this rate

• Got a call from Levy this morning. Turned it down, rather manage Lawood.

• None of us could be a less popular choice than Gattuso seemed to be. Spurs can't help scoring PR own goals these days.

• Spurs forever turned themselves into a punchline the day they sacked Pochettino

• I hope Spurs go for Benitez...

• @ReturnToSenda said:
    I don't think any of us should rule ourselves out of the running for the Spurs job at this rate

Made me laugh on a Teams call at work today, the boss had relayed news of one of the team leaving. One guy let it go silent for a bit after the initial buzz had died down and said "I've applied for a couple of jobs too"

Shock on the bosses face, as he went on to dead pan..."yeah, Tottenham manager is one"