Skip to content

Wembley ticket delivery

A bit disappointed that despite Ticketmaster being very happy to slap on additional costs (including fulfilment fee - WTF?) there was no option for traceable delivery. Bought my tickets as soon as they went on sale Friday so it was reasonable to expect first class post to deliver Saturday or today but nothing yet. Of course I'm not panicking just yet but has anyone else received their tickets yet?

Comments

• I bought mine 8.00am Friday and nothing yet. Hopefully tomorrow.

• Mine have just arrived (around 2:30pm) so hopefully they will be with you soon :)

• Bought mine at 08.00 Friday too and mine arrived about 11.30 this morning :-)

• Boom, got home from work and mine were there. Chuffed!

• Mine arrived today. Top-Hole

• On the doormat this evening- get in!

• Mine haven't arrived yet and I booked on Friday. I'm off to the official panic thread!

• Came in the post today. If they don't arrive by Friday call up and I believe they void your ticket and it can be collected at the ground instead.

• Mine were waiting for me when I got in tonight

• Ordered Saturday morning, 5 arrived this morning.COYB

• Ordered late Sunday night - arrived today. COYB...

• @Glenactico said:
    Came in the post today. If they don't arrive by Friday call up and I believe they void your ticket and it can be collected at the ground instead.

Very interesting how a ticket can be collected! So why the hell are they not selling until friday for collection!

• ordered Friday evening and still waiting for delivery

• Ordered Saturday arrived today! Happy days..

• Tickets ordered Saturday have arrived today. Obviously printed before last Thursday as they are for 'East - Plymouth or Wycombe'!

• Mine arrived today after ordering Friday morning.

• Ordered Sunday evening arrived this morning. COYB

• arrived today

• I'm still waiting and i ordered Saturday, what a turd fest TicketMaster are

• Ordered mon got today (thurs). Bring it on coyb!

• @fedup1980 - ever considered it could be a Royal Mail issue in your area and not Ticketmaster? I ordered on Saturday and they came on Tuesday.....

• I just checked today's mail and they still have not arrived, I am going to have to ring ticketmaster, your probably right BeaconsfieldBlue, we are having postal issues of late in the Totteridge area

• Ordered Tuesday, what chance of arriving? Very little me thinks.

• Ordered mine on Saturday and nothing yet, Ive never anticipated post like this in all my life! Maybe the Postie is avoiding me cos I keep jumping out on him lol

• So glad ticketmaster were our vendors, they have failed on every level, it's a good job I ordered Saturday as I now have the privilage of queueing up like everyone else that didn't pre order tickets. The is definitely £2.40 per ticket well spent

• I say, what, tickets ordered Tuesday have turned up 2pm today. Good old Ticket Master and the Post Office, turned up trumps.