Skip to content

Comments

• Fantastic news

• Excellent stuff !!

• Absolutely great news for the team. Will they offer Allsop a deal?

• I would have thought that Allsop will be allowed to look elsewhere for a club, as he is out of contract.

• Get in there!

• edited May 2021

Wonderful news. If he's now to move on, I hope Allsop is between the sticks tomorrow so he gets one last hurrah.

• @ChasHarps said:
    I would have thought that Allsop will be allowed to look elsewhere for a club, as he is out of contract.

I’d be disappointed if Allsop wasn’t offered a new contract given he didn’t really do anything wrong. That said, I wouldn’t blame him if he turned down the contract and found a number 1 jersey elsewhere and I’d wish him luck.

Stocko signing a contract is fantastic news and hopefully just the first of many to come with an eye on a quick return.

• Best passer in the side.

• As I’m a Stocko fan I’m more than a little pleased

• That is incredibly good news for next season. Glad it’s worked out for him this season after his experience at Birmingham.

• Good news indeed ahead of his heroics tomorrow!

• I’ll guess that Stockdale will be number 1 next season with a jr keeper.

• Stocko is worth a goal a game at L1.

• Squad looking very strong for next season.

I hope Rocky stays on as he had a great season and we unlucky to lose his place.

• We are going straight back up next season. You heard it here first (probably)

• Rocky has been a great servant, but I'm guessing we will see him as the number one goalie at a Plymouth/Shrewsbury/Doncaster type club.

• I actually saw the picture in the article below and wondered who the bloke on the left is for a couple of seconds! I don't think I have ever seen Pete without his obligatory baseball cap before.

https://www.wycombewanderers.co.uk/news/2021/may/stocko-signs-for-another-season/

• Since he settled in this season he looks the calmest man on the pitch- an excellent attribute in a keeper. Very good news this.

• We will now have the best keeper in League 1, brilliant news

• Great news, he’s far too good for league 1.

• We will have a lot of games next season so I hope Rocky stays

• Brilliant news.

• We have 3 or 4 junior keepers don't we?
    Likely one of those steps up for cover?

• Wonderful news.

• @Shev said:
    I actually saw the picture in the article below and wondered who the bloke on the left is for a couple of seconds! I don't think I have ever seen Pete without his obligatory baseball cap before.

https://www.wycombewanderers.co.uk/news/2021/may/stocko-signs-for-another-season/

I watched The Mitchells vs The Machines with the kids last weekend and I'm convinced they based the dad on Pete Couhig.

• Great news, if for no other reason that the soothing effect having him on the pitch has on my nerves. With Rocky in goal I always felt anxious if we were defending a corner or free kick, often with good reason.

• Rocky hasn’t made the bench today.