Skip to content

Admin day

2»

Comments

• @Wendoverman said:

@mooneyman said:
    Do you know the identity of the Gasroom's Capo dei capi @Wendoverman?

I'm no rat...

Hey, we're all family aren't we????

• @floyd said:
    Goal of the season vote is live as well. This was a much easier choice!

Muskwe all day long. However, I almost gave it to Uche's Boro goal just for the fact that he ran all the way back to the dugouts to hug Gaz in celebration.

• @drcongo said:

@floyd said:
    Goal of the season vote is live as well. This was a much easier choice!

Muskwe all day long. However, I almost gave it to Uche's Boro goal just for the fact that he ran all the way back to the dugouts to hug Gaz in celebration.

Exactly the same here. Altho I’d forgotten how good Mehmeti’s goal at Huddersfield was.

• I voted for the McLeary one against Preston myself. Lovely team goal

• I think it has to be Muskwe v Swansea or McLeary v Preston, owing to the added difficulty of a team goal (per @eric_plant above). I went with Muskwe, but both were superb.

• oh dear...I voted for McLeary v Swansea...though the Muskwe strike was as lovely as I recall it seemed more hopeful and less 'meant' if that is possible.

• How come nobody has yet mentioned Uches' away at Brentford?

• @EwanHoosaami said:
    How come nobody has yet mentioned Uches' away at Brentford?

Twas indeed excellent.

• @EwanHoosaami said:
    How come nobody has yet mentioned Uches' away at Brentford?

Got my vote

• @Wendoverman said:
    @Malone are you part of the Gasroom mafia? And have I upset you? :wink:

If only.
    But it's long been established 10 people run the gasroom. Some of them on dummy accounts.

• @Malone said:

@Wendoverman said:

If only.
    But it's long been established 10 people run the gasroom. Some of them on dummy accounts.

Have you thought the gasroom could be a simulation and nobody actually posts on here except you all the replies are computer generated

• @MorrisItal_ said:

@Malone said:

@Wendoverman said:

If only.

Have you thought the gasroom could be a simulation and nobody actually posts on here except you all the replies are computer generated

No computer is that warped.

• If there is a computer generating posters on here it should be shut down immediately for the good of humanity!

• "Simulate forensic attention to grammatical details.."

• I’ve calculated the computing power required to replicate every regular poster on here down to the last detail.
    Here it is..the matrix

• @TheAndyGrahamFanClub news just in ‘signing new player’ - done

• @perfidious_albion said:
    @TheAndyGrahamFanClub news just in ‘signing new player’ - done

I believe this was done to placate the gasroom. So I’ll have to add the traditional NBTWAG caveat to this signing.

• How can Wycombe have a goal of the season competition when everyone knows they only score set pieces? Exquisite open play goals are for teams who play football THE RIGHT WAY.

• 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...........?

• @MindlessDrugHoover said:
    How can Wycombe have a goal of the season competition when everyone knows they only score set pieces? Exquisite open play goals are for teams who play football THE RIGHT WAY.

I must admit though, I was a little worried we would have anything decent to choose from until that first Preston game! It took us a while to score a goal, and then a long while to score a legitimate "goal of the season contender" goal!