Skip to content

Charity Predictions - Bournemouth (h Sat 1st KO 15:00) and Middlesbrough (a Sat 8th KO 12:30)

13»

Comments

• admiral scored

• Middlesbrough 2 - 0 Wycombe

• Middlesbrough 1 Wycombe 2 (Muskwe & Ikpeazu)

• Middlesbrough 1 Wycombe 2 Uche & JJ

• I look at like this:
    We are still in credit for luck this season and football is both cruel and beautiful.

No reason why we shouldn't be 3 up in 20 minutes, first JJ corner goes straight in, Uche produces another piece of brilliance, Anis is cut down inside the penalty area after some trickery and JJ puts the penalty away. The luck would be with us if there is a home side sending off in that time too.

Tafazolli with a header from a corner and Stewart 4 mins later to bundle one in and we are 5 - 0 upwith 50 mins to play.

Then they score and it is a different game.

Bayo comes on for the last 15 minutes and scores his first Championship goal from open play.

Prediction:

Middlesbrough 2 - Wycombe 6 (JJ x2, Ikpeazu, Tafazolli, Stewart, Akinfenwa)

• Middlesbrough 2 (McGinley, Morris) vs Wycombe Wanderers 2 (Muskwe, Kashket)

• Boro 1-3 Wycombe

• This is going to take a little working out for the goalscorers competition - I know I managed minus 3, despite predicting six and us scoring three. I am trying very hard to minimise thoughts of what might have been!
    Should have the final table up by tomorrow at the latest.

• I believe congratulations are in order @MindlessDrugHoover well played sir

• Oh blimey, in all the excitement I'd completely forgotten about the title race - thank you, and for helping make it such a tense final day. I shall continue my generally pessimistic predictions next season and hope to resume my place near the foot of the table.