Skip to content

Watford game moved to 1900 start from 1945

Comments

• The logic on switching midweeks to 7 seems to be quite up and down doesn't it.

I thought it was brought in to help away clubs on long trips get home earlier, but we've had long trips at 7.45 and now this close trip moved earlier.

• edited February 2021

Great to see that football is returning to pre-war activity

• Will Queen Victoria be attending?

• They are just adjusting it to match up better to my lunch break (12pm Mountain Time).

• I think Sky's coverage might be behind such decisions. Not clear now if this game will still be on red button.

• 1900 matches normally are, and listed on their site.

• @LX1 said:
    1900 matches normally are, and listed on their site.

Thanks. I stand corrected if necessary

• Chalobah received his 10th booking this afternoon and Joao Pedro sent off in injury time, so both suspended for this week's game. 2 of their regular starters.

• Plus Deeney and Ben Foster out injured. If we put two men on Sarr, they haven't really got anyone else to trouble us.

• On the subject of absent players I see Todd Cantwell is out of tomorrow’s match. They’ve no shortage of other top players but never hurts to have one of the best players in the division sat in the stands.

• We haven't been over blessed with luck this year to say the least. So the two posts above can only help.

• I’ve probably seen more Wycombe live games this season (albeit not in person) than I have in 20 years, saved probably well over £500 in match day costs, got plenty of jobs done round the house on Saturdays.

All in all a bargain and have no intention of requesting a refund (whilst accepting I am lucky enough at the moment not to need one).

Still can’t wait to get back and spend 5 hours thawing out on the way home after a cold wet miserable home defeat to Crewe or someone.

Got to admit I’m impressed by their expectation that BJ will, in 6 weeks time, be sticking to something he said a week ago