Skip to content

Rob Couhig message to supporters

123457»

Comments

• Other Republican senators are up for election much sooner, so don't have the chance to rubbish the last Republican President. 74 million people voted for Trump and they can't afford to piss them off.

• That's the saddest thing of all...cannot denounce a highly dangerous crooked lying would be dictator in case his followers don't vote for me.

• @NorsQuarters said:

@glasshalffull said:
    I heard this wonderful description of the standard of discourse on Twitter by England rugby coach Eddie Jones: ‘The people who used to write on toilet walls now write on Twitter.’

But can anyone tell me where the prophets who used to write on _subway _walls write now? The silence is deafening.

They became a duet, Simon & Garfunkel?

• @EwanHoosaami said:

@NorsQuarters said:

@glasshalffull said:
    I heard this wonderful description of the standard of discourse on Twitter by England rugby coach Eddie Jones: ‘The people who used to write on toilet walls now write on Twitter.’

But can anyone tell me where the prophets who used to write on _subway _walls write now? The silence is deafening.

And wrote a song dedicated to the PNL floodlight fire this weekend....
    “Hello darkness my old friend”

• edited February 2021

Ballroom Bill sounded very sprightly on Classic FM this morning...elation at the weekend result or has Rob put a rocket up his presenting style as well?

• How very dare you @Wendoverman.

• @Wendoverman said:
    Ball room Bill sounded very sprightly on Classic FM this morning...elation at the weekend result or has Rob put a rocket up his presenting style as well?

We know from @bluntphil ‘s exclusive that Rob isn’t interested in the past. Forget classical music, it’s ’Grime’ with the Wyc boys for him - init

• That was pretty clear on Saturday when Pete cut off Matt giving us an interesting anecdote about Luke O'Nien hating man marking because it stopped him from showing his attacking prowess. I guess Luke is ancient history now. Wonder how much he is enjoying playing in defence for Sunderland though...

• Much easier to want to move on from the past when you haven't experienced it.

Pete Couhig may have seen every Championship game live and been at Wembley in July but I wouldn't swap my Wycombe memories for his.

• He could do with some oil on his door hinges !

• @perfidious_albion said:

@EwanHoosaami said:

@NorsQuarters said:

@glasshalffull said:

And wrote a song dedicated to the PNL floodlight fire this weekend....
    “Hello darkness my old friend”

LMAO!